Labels

Thursday 1 December 2011

Peer Assessment: Feedback on Reasearch

Here is my Peer Assessment sheet that one of my other classmates done on my blog. They had to go through it and give me a specific level of what they believe I am working at on certain aspects listed in the far left column on the table.
 
My main WWW (What Went Well) was that I use a wide variety of supervisual elements and techniques. I try to use as many so that when people are going through my blog it doesn't become boring and uninteresting for them to read. However, my main EBI (Even Better If) was to make sure I had my video annotations for one of my posts and to make one supervisual as I didn't do that. I have made all the corrections that have been noted and I'm also going to work on keeping a high standard of work throughout this project so that I can achieve the best possible grade I can. I will also persist to use as much supervisual techniques and material as I possibly can to keep my blog looking intriguing and interesting to look though.

No comments:

Post a Comment